If this describes your sentiments I am hopeful you will invest the time to dig deeper. The threat is real and left unchecked the beast of Islam will swallow up all you hold dear. Ignoring, placation and comprimise will not prevail. Prayer and action are needed now.
Fethullah Gulen is a "religious" Muslim and is head of a Muslim cult bearing his name. That is to say his flavor of Islam is slightly different from others, but at Islam's core are basic tennants. These tennants are very much a part of the belief system of Fethullah Gulen and leadership within the Gulen school network. While these tennants may not find their way into the classroom, they do color their world view and as such these tennants are subtly imparted in the Gulen curriculum and in after hours program and field trips.
Let's look at some of these Islamic tennants:
- The Quran is the supreme political document of Islam--it's political manifesto and political constitution. It is the only constitution of the nation-state Saudi Arabia, which is the home of Mecca and the Kaaba, where all mosques point, and is the birthplace of Islam.
- The Quran is a totalitarian constitution. It demands submission by anyone within its jurisdiction.
- The Quran governs all mosques everywhere in the world.
- As a political document, the Quran asserts everyone in the world is within its jurisdiction. (So far, Islam has not been able to enforce that totalitarian claim on the entire world, but has managed to do so through threat, infiltration, violence, terrorism, and coercion on roughly 20% of the world.) It is engaged in a 1400-year-long Universal Jihad to dominate the rest of the world. All mosques are its outpost headquarters.
- Central to the Quran's political mandates is prohibition of religious freedom and religious tolerance, along with denouncements of religions such as Christianity and Judaism.
- All mosque leaders must be loyal to and supportive of these political and militaristic mandates.
- The Quran as a political document also forbids separation of church and state. That is why every Islamic nation, where Islamic leaders have managed to gain power, is a theocracy, ruled by the Quran and Islamic Sharia law.